Our NAUYACA WATERFALL ADVENTURE rolls you straight into a one-hour 4X4 extravaganza!
Buckle up and hold on more as we venture deep into the rainforest just outside Manuel Antonio. The off road beast will get us a short hike away from Costa Ricaís most sought out waterfall, Nauyaca. With two waterfalls totaling 100 meters, it’s a natural wonder not to be missed. Add some freshness to your morning with a glorious swim, soak up some sun or add to your daily fix of adrenaline with some cliff jumping excitement.
Afterwards we continue onto a traditional Costa Rican lunch in the surfing village of Dominical. We top off the perfect day by heading out to Ventanas Beach. Here we experience the intricate caves that have been created by the rise and fall of the tides.
(Cave arrival based on high/low tides).
TIME AND DETAILS
- Pick-up at 8:00 AM
- 6 hour duration
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Round trip transportation
- Driving tour through rainforest
- Bilingual tour guide
- Safety instruction & safety personnel
- Fresh fruit snack
- Traditional Costa Rican Lunch
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Clothing that can get wet and/or bathing suit
- Change of clothes
- Sturdy shoes (no flip flops/sandals)
- Sunblock & bug spray
- Additional water is also recommended