Explore the NARANJO RIVER on this half day, action packed tour. As we head 30 minutes outside of Quepos/Manuel Antonio, we’ll get to know each other, make sure to get you introduced or up to date on the safety procedures and we’ll get you up close and personal with the plants and animals that may encounter you today.
At the entrance, you’re welcomed by the CLASS III and IV set of rapids that are guaranteed to bring excitement to novice and experienced rafters alike.
Celebrate your conquest with a complimentary fix of local fruit and cookies, water and juice. What remains, is a memory that will last a lifetime.
TIME AND DETAILS
- Pick-up at 8:00 AM or 1:00 PM
- 3 1/2 hour duration
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Round trip transportation
- Driving tour through rainforest
- Bilingual tour guide
- Safety instruction & safety personnel
- Fresh fruit snack
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Clothing that can get wet and/or bathing suit
- Change of clothes
- Sturdy shoes (no flip flops/sandals)
- Sunblock & bug spray
- Additional water is also recommended